2017 – FIRST Steamworks2016 – FIRST Stronghold2015 – Recycle Rush2014 – Aerial Assist2013 – Ultimate Ascent2012 – Rebound Rumble
2016 FIRST Stronghold
- PID controlled double jointed arm
- Arm could manipulate defenses and collect boulders
- Duel wheeled boulder holder/shooter powered by two mini-cim motors
- CAM enabled limit switches
- 10-wheel custom drive chassis capable of going over the defenses
- 2016 Orange County Regional Imagery Award
- 2016 Orange County Regional Quarter Finalist
2015 Recycle Rush
- Uses a modified slide KOP Drivebase with omniwheels
- Uses 4 Hooks to lift up totes by the lip
- Encoder driven bike chain elevator
- Two proximity sensor to help test tote alignment
- 2015 Las Vegas Regional Finalist
- 2015 Los Angeles Regional Team Spirit Award
2015 FRC World Championship
- 6 Wheel KOP Drivebase powered by 4 CIM motors geared for 12 Ft/Sec.
- 4 2 7/8″ Orange BaneBots Wheeled Collector.
- Catapult powered by 2 CIMS and 2 MiniCIMS.
- Side Wings to help inbound the ball.
2013 Ultimate Ascent
- Hold up to 4 Frisbees
- Shoots into the 3 point goal
- Two pneumatically actuated claws to climb to the 10 point level
- 6 Wheel KOP Drivebase Powered by two CIM Motors
- San Diego Regional Finalist
- 6 Wheel KOP Drivebase Powered by 2 CIM Motors
- 3 position elevator that can lower bridge
- Elevator bucket holds 3 balls
- Shoots balls into the 2 point goal via pneumatic punch
- Collector can gather balls from anywhere on the field
- San Diego Regional Rookie Inspiration Award